Re: gdk-pixbuf to GTK
- From: Kasper Peeters <K Peeters damtp cam ac uk>
- To: gtk-devel-list redhat com
- Cc: federico nuclecu unam mx
- Subject: Re: gdk-pixbuf to GTK
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:55:44 +0000 (GMT)
> This lets us use GdkPixbuf instead of GdkPixmap for various GTK APIs
> (such as CList), and also removes the need for GnomePixmap.
I was actually hoping for something in the opposite direction: making
the image loading and manipulation functions of gdk_pixbuf independent
of gtk/gdk. There are many applications that would benefit from a
gtk/gdk-independent image loading facility.
] [Thread Prev