Re: Hiding scrollbars for GtkScrolledWindow

Yes that's the post I linked in my original question.
Sorry but your example is in Ruby.
Thanks though.

Any further help is appreciated.

On 06/07/13 19:46, Stefan Salewski wrote:
On Fri, 2013-06-07 at 19:05 +0200, Felix Möller wrote:
Sorry for being unprecise.
GTK3 in combination with C.

If I set the scrollbars' policy to never, the scrollbar is not
displayed, but the window is not as small as it should be, but as big as
its content. I want it to have the same size as with scrollbars, but
without displaying them.

Sorry, I can not really help you in this case.

Have you seen this old post

http://python.6.x6.nabble.com/Hide-scrollbar-td1941146.html

But it may be for GTK2 only.

Of course one can use scrolling without a GtkScrolledWindow  -- I have
used a GTK Drawing area long time ago
(http://www.ssalewski.de/PetEd-Demo.html.en) but of course that is not
what you want. If no one can answer you question here, you may ask at
gtk-list gnome org