Re: Hiding scrollbars for GtkScrolledWindow

Sorry for being unprecise.
GTK3 in combination with C.

If I set the scrollbars' policy to never, the scrollbar is not
displayed, but the window is not as small as it should be, but as big as
its content. I want it to have the same size as with scrollbars, but
without displaying them.