Re: Setting the font for Gtk::Button

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Emmas"

It's possible that these might be 'C runtime' issues - although it'd be
strange for it to work with some widgets but not others.  However, I'll
try compiling with VC++6 and see if that makes any difference.

Because of template issues with VC++6 it wasn't possible to compile the
exact same (gtkmm) code that I'd been using with VC++8, so I had to fall
back to regular gtk+.  However, both builds are linking to the same physical
library files (glib-2.0.lib / gobject-2.0.lib / gtk-win32-2.0.lib etc, etc).
gtkmm and its associates merely act as wrappers around the same set of
library files.  The outcome is that the VC++6 build seems to work exactly as
expected, so it looks like this could well be a C runtime issue after

Thanks for everyone's help