Re: Setting the font for Gtk::Button

On 6 May 2010, at 10:07, Murray Cumming wrote:

You have to set the font of the label in the button, not the font of the
button. I generally think this is far too difficult.

I have to admit, I would never have guessed that!  Thanks for the tip,
Murray.  I'll try it out, later.

Hmmm....  bafflement is settling in already.  How do I actually get the
label object?  I can see how I get the label's text but not the object
itself.

The only thing that looks promising is Gtk::Widget::list_mnemonic_labels()
but that does seem somewhat difficult if it's the appropriate interface....
:-(

John