Re: Setting the font for Gtk::Button

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Emmas"

And that's it..... The button works exactly like it did before.  The
correct text gets displayed.  FontableTextButton::modify_font() gets
called at the appropriate time. But the label's font remains the stubbornly the same
:-(

Correction....  the code I supplied DOES work if compile with gcc and
gtk-x11 but not if I compile it with MSVC++8 and gtk-win32.  This is very
similar to another problem I'm having when I try to set the font for an
object of type Gnome::Canvas::Text

It's possible that these might be 'C runtime' issues - although it'd be
strange for it to work with some widgets but not others.  However, I'll try
compiling with VC++6 and see if that makes any difference.

John