Re: cairo canvas

2007/9/24, control H <control h gmail com>:

Yes I saw this one, but since the last version is more than a year
old, I got the impression it's not really develloped anymore. Well,
maybe instead of premature it's just perfect! :) Anyway, thanks for
your link.

The last release is not older then a month or so (0.9), the developer
Damon Chaplin is actually working on something else but I still hope
that goocanvas will be adopted as the next GtkCanvas.

cheers
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti