Re: cairo canvas

On 9/24/07, Gian Mario Tagliaretti <gianmt gnome org> wrote:
2007/9/24, control H <control h gmail com>:

Yes I saw this one, but since the last version is more than a year
old, I got the impression it's not really develloped anymore. Well,
maybe instead of premature it's just perfect! :) Anyway, thanks for
your link.

The last release is not older then a month or so (0.9), the developer
Damon Chaplin is actually working on something else but I still hope
that goocanvas will be adopted as the next GtkCanvas.

I've started to use it myself for libgnomedb and even though it may
lack some features, it's still much better than the old gnome canvas;
I also hope it will be the base for the next GtkCanvas!

Vivien