Re: Spontaneous background colors in treeview

4 okt 2007 kl. 06.26 skrev Jeffrey Barish:

Hik

Kristian Rietveld wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 11:30:58AM -0600, Jeffrey Barish wrote:
Stop presses. It's the number of columns. All data sets that require 3 columns have a background. All data sets that require 2 columns do not.

Here it is. If I comment out the line that sets the sort indicator, I do
not get the colored background for any data set.

I thought you meant the rows had alternating background colors in your
previous mails.  When you sort a column in a tree view with >= 3
columns, the sorted column is drawn with a background that is slightly darker than the default background (in the default theme it is a shade
of grey).  This is the default and correct behavior.

I did mean the rows. With 3 columns (or more, perhaps -- my data sets never require more than 3 so I don't know) and with set sort indicator set to true, I get alternating *rows* of color. With 2 columns and with set sort indicator set to true, the background is white. With set sort indicator
set to false, the background is white for any number of columns.

Would it be possible to provide a screenshot that shows the problem you are seeing?

Cheers,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com