Re: Spontaneous background colors in treeview
- From: Kristian Rietveld <kris imendio com>
- To: Jeffrey Barish <jeff_barish earthlink net>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Spontaneous background colors in treeview
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 21:23:51 +0200
On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 11:30:58AM -0600, Jeffrey Barish wrote:
Stop presses. It's the number of columns. All data sets that require 3
columns have a background. All data sets that require 2 columns do not.
Here it is. If I comment out the line that sets the sort indicator, I do
not get the colored background for any data set.
I thought you meant the rows had alternating background colors in your
previous mails. When you sort a column in a tree view with >= 3
columns, the sorted column is drawn with a background that is slightly
darker than the default background (in the default theme it is a shade
of grey). This is the default and correct behavior.
] [Thread Prev