Re: Building and packaging for Windows

Also it's a bit painful to download each zipfile, extract it, and find
the dll I want in there. But I don't know what an easier way would be -
that's why I asked. Maybe I can write some kind of script to download,
extract and copy files based on a list. If that sounds like a good idea
to you, maybe we can work on it together? I'm very busy these days but
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/ saved me from weeks of porting work
and I'd like to help if I can.

There is a set of GTK+ installer files, but development and runtime available at
http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/

I've used them sucessfully.