Re: Building and packaging for Windows - theme?

Daniel Atallah wrote:
On 11/1/07, Andrew Smith <asmith15 littlesvr ca> wrote:
Thanks everybody. I managed to build ISO Master on mingw and run it on a
stock Windows box (just copied some dlls from the mingw bin directory),
looks like the GTK parts work fine. Still, I'll be sure to look at all
the examples that you pointed out.

You copied some mingw dlls? That doesn't sound right.

mingwm10.dll is usually required for thread support.