Re: Building and packaging for Windows

Tor Lillqvist a écrit :
Is there a better place to get them from? Other than the gtk-win32 zipfiles?

"Better" in what way? At least with the zipfiles you see exactly what
you have, and the zipfiles are the "original" distribution of GTK+ etc
for Windows.

Well, I'm afraid of just downloading the zipfiles and replacing the dlls in my program with the new ones because I have no idea how they depend on each other (version problems maybe). Is that not a concern?

Also it's a bit painful to download each zipfile, extract it, and find the dll I want in there. But I don't know what an easier way would be - that's why I asked. Maybe I can write some kind of script to download, extract and copy files based on a list. If that sounds like a good idea to you, maybe we can work on it together? I'm very busy these days but http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/ saved me from weeks of porting work and I'd like to help if I can.

Cheers,

Andrew