Re: Building and packaging for Windows - theme?

That's right. I don't depend on mingwm10.dll, but I do on a dozen
gtk-related dlls, which I got from /mingw/bin

Ah. In my opinion it is not a good idea to put stuff from other
sources in the mingw tree. I tend to keep things from different
sources in different locations, and then just use PATH,
PKG_CONFIG_PATH, compiler and linker flags, etc as necessary.

Is there a better place to get them from? Other than the gtk-win32 zipfiles?

"Better" in what way? At least with the zipfiles you see exactly what
you have, and the zipfiles are the "original" distribution of GTK+ etc
for Windows.

Also i found I have to copy the .mo files to get the translations.

Of course, as that is where the translations *are*.

--tml