Re: Building and packaging for Windows - theme?

On 11/1/07, Andrew Smith <asmith15 littlesvr ca> wrote:
Thanks everybody. I managed to build ISO Master on mingw and run it on a
stock Windows box (just copied some dlls from the mingw bin directory),
looks like the GTK parts work fine. Still, I'll be sure to look at all
the examples that you pointed out.

You copied some mingw dlls? That doesn't sound right.

With Vista even windows application don't look native any more :) but
all the same, is there any way to give the GTK I ship with my program a
special theme? So at least the gray background matches other
applications? I guess the theme is inside one of the dlls (cause the
stock buttons do show up), but I'm willing to recompile it if that's
what it takes.

You probably just need to use the "MS-Windows" theme (by specifying it
in your gtkrc file) instead of the default theme.

-D