Re: why button is hidden behind drawing area(win32)

Atanas Atanasov wrote:
In this case what solution can be used to force the display order?
Should one check the code of the respective functions and make a local
copy of the code, modifying it as appropriate? I am afraid this will
change too quickly and my code might not be compatible with future
versions of gtk.

I'm afraid that due to mailman weirdness on the gnome mail servers...
I didnt get the rest of this thread...

But the subject seems to imply a misconception about gtk+ hierarchy.

I cant count how many time's I've said this: "widgets do not overlap in gtk+".

I'm sure that whatever design you want to achieve can be done by
packing widgets into containers normally.

Cheers,
                -Tristan