Re: why button is hidden behind drawing area(win32)

I am trying to avoid libgnome and to stick to the pure gtk. Therefore
GnomeCanvas is not really a solution. In reality my project is not yet
in the stage where I require specific z-order and the problem is not
so apparent yet. However I will have to face it one day, sooner or
later. I guess the worst case solution in this case would be a custom
widget derived from a convinient class. I will let you know what I get
to that because right now there are other issues on my mind. I asked
since the topic was related to my future work.

Atanas