Re: images inside labels

Uhm,

wrong, the event box is needed to have tooltips for tabs. The image+label works without too. sorry.

Stefan

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Stefan Kost wrote:

hi,

you need to put in an event box first. the tab has no window.

eventbox(hbox(icon,label))

Hmmm, are you certain of this ?

I think GtkLabel is also GTK_NO_WINDOW, and is usually the
type of widget for tab-label's in the notebook... I would
expect this requirement to be a bug if its true... there
should at least be a critical message for that.

I do seem to remember some kind of bug in regards with tab-labels,
and working around it by calling _set_tab_label() *after* realize
time... but I may be thinking of GtkFrame's label...

Cheers,
                         -Tristan