Re: troubles with gtkplot

        Alexandre,

        Can you put together a small test program that exhibits the problem
you're seeing.  Without something specific to look at, there is no way
to help.

        Often, a good way to do this is to start with one of the test programs
that comes with gtkextra, and strip it down until you have a very small
test program that exhibits the problem you are having.

        Also:  Be sure you're using the latest gtkextra-2 from CVS (not one of
the releases).

-Al