To: "Tristan Van Berkom" <tvb gnome org>
Cc: "GTK" <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: images inside labels

To answer your question, the latter of what you mentioned. I just
need a small icon/image next to a one-word blurb on the tab. So the
1st idea you mentioned sounds reasonable enough.

Good thing I'm not a betting man, eh?

Thanks

Travis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristan Van Berkom" <tvb gnome org>