Re: images inside labels

devel wrote:
Well, I have tried placing an image and a label inside an hbox, but no such
luck. For some reason, the notebook's tab label is not showing the hbox. Its
not showing anything, not even the page number. Very certain I am packing
what and where I need to. Little stumped. Thanks.

gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX (hbox), icon, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX (hbox), label, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
gtk_notebook_append_page(GTK_NOTEBOOK (notebook), scroll, hbox);

Did you show the box and the widgets it contains?  gtk_widget_show()
and/or gtk_widget_show_all(), anyone?

Paul