Re: images inside labels

On Mon, 2006-30-01 at 17:09 -0500, devel wrote:
Yes, I have been using gtk_widget_show_all(). However, I still haven't been
able to perform this even with an eventbox. Well, its monday, nothing works
right on the 1st day of the week anyway. Thanks.

Travis

Well, I've done it over a year ago in glade.  Try making a small example
in glade then and look at the generated "c" code to see how they do it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Pogonyshev" <pogonyshev gmx net>
To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>; "devel" <devel oberonwireless com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: images inside labels

devel wrote:
Well, I have tried placing an image and a label inside an hbox, but no
such
luck. For some reason, the notebook's tab label is not showing the hbox.
Its
not showing anything, not even the page number. Very certain I am
packing
what and where I need to. Little stumped. Thanks.

gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX (hbox), icon, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX (hbox), label, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
gtk_notebook_append_page(GTK_NOTEBOOK (notebook), scroll, hbox);

Did you show the box and the widgets it contains?  gtk_widget_show()
and/or gtk_widget_show_all(), anyone?

Paul