Re: GtkListStore and Threads problems

Using gdb I obtained this:

Starting program: /home/lore/Projects/hostThread/src/hostthread
--g-fatal-warnings
[New Thread -1216235072 (LWP 13483)]
[New Thread -1218425936 (LWP 13484)]

Gtk-ERROR **: file gtksequence.c: line 760
(_gtk_sequence_node_find_by_pos): assertion failed: (node->parent !=
NULL)
aborting...

[Switching to Thread -1216235072 (LWP 13483)]
0xffffe410 in __kernel_vsyscall ()