Re: GtkListStore and Threads problems

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 09:59 -0300, Lorena Salinas wrote:
Hello,

I'm having problems with threads and a gtkliststore model.

My working thread updates a column value of a gtkliststore model using
gtk_list_store_set() (every call surrounded by gdk_threads_enter() and
gdk_threads_leave ()). That seems to be working right.

And you are also surrounding all calls to GTK+ in the main thread by
these calls? And you've called gdk_threads_init()?

Regards,
                                        Owen