Re: disable FileChooser elements?

Matthias Clasen wrote:
Please do what Owen requested, and open a bug describing your use case,
if you think it is common enough to be supported by the file chooser.
Since you seem to be interested in restricting the users access to other parts of the file system, maybe the "lockdown" extension Federico
was talking about could be made to do what you want.

Okay, I'll submit a use case on Monday...I have to spend this weekend doing some other work.

What is this lockdown extension you're referring to? I'll check the list history, but if you could give me a pointer to it, I'd appreciate it.

-Doug