Re: using terminal

On 05 Dec 2002 20:11:11 +0000
Azrael <azrael azrael-uk f2s com> wrote:

On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 16:40, horrorvacui gmx net wrote:

I haven't got very far with using it, the only snippet of code I've
got is just a primitive creation of the widget and forking of the
shell (don't forget to #include <vte/vte.h>):

 ZvtTerminal *term;

This is something confusing me?
Why ZvtTerminal when using the vte widget instead of the zvt widget?
should this not be VteTerminal *term; ?

Bah! Sorry, you're right, it should be VteTerminal - after lots of mucking
about with the ZvtWidget, it has burnt itself in.

Cheers

--
Horror Vacui

Registered Linux user #257714