Re: Newbie question - GTK focus order control

"William D. Ezell" <wdezell snowhill com> writes:
I'm about to tackle my first GUI Linux project and am doing all the reading I can on
GTK but have not yet seen anything addressing what seems a most basic issue -- how does
one establish focus order amongst multiple GTK controls on a form (akin to VB's "tab
order" properties).  Is order fixed in an upper-left to bottome-right sequence or is it
tailorable?

It is not changeable in GTK 1.2, but your question is a good one, this
feature is useful. GTK 2 provides a better default order and also
gtk_container_set_focus_chain() which sets the focus order for a
container.

Havoc