Re: Where to find printable online glib/gdk/gtk API reference?

"William D. Ezell" <wdezell snowhill com> writes:
Thanks for the reply.  I figured they originated in SGML and should be available
somewhere but am a bit suprised at the size.  I suspect you're correct in your
explanation.

I'm working my way through Eric Harlow's book, and yours will likely arrive next week,
so I'll hold off for now and see if a printed copy is really needed.

Neither of our books is much good for "comprehensive reference" - I
think e.g. Donna Martin's book is a bit better for that.

Havoc