Re: Newbie question - GTK focus order control

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 03:27:19PM -0500, William D. Ezell wrote:
One more thing, what's happened to the Glade site (glade.pn.org)?

Moved to a new home at http://glade.gnome.org/

Regards,

alan

--
Arcterex <arcterex userfriendly org>   -==-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I