signals of a GtkWindow

Hello.
Can someone tell me what signals are emitted when i click on the
'kill' button that is in the titlebar of a toplevel window ?
I would like to have a popup window raised when i click on this
button, that window would ask me the classical "save", with three
buttons 'Yes', 'No' and 'cancel'.
I currently use the destroy signal (as in the simple examples in the
tutorial), but the main window disappears before the popup window is
shown. I read in the reference that user defined callbacks are always
called after default callbacks.
Is there a solution ?

I have another question, about the "full screen" button. What signal
does it emit ? Because I would like my window to be full screen when
it opens.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Ludo