Error when executing my app

I have written a simple test program:

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    GtkWidget *win, *label;

    gtk_init(&argc, &argv);

    win = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
    gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(win), "delete_event",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(gtk_main_quit), NULL);

    label = gtk_label_new("Hello");
    gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(win), label);

    gtk_widget_show_all(win);

    gtk_main();

    return 0;
}

The compilation was OK but when I tried to execute the compiled program,
the following error was returned:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

Can anyone tell me what the error is and where I can find the definitions
for 'error_code', 'request_code' and minor_code.

Thanks in advance,
Au Chi Wa
ERG

 The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential
 and may only be read by the intended recipient.