Re: signals of a GtkWindow

I have another question, about the "full screen" button. What signal
does it emit ? Because I would like my window to be full screen when
it opens.

For what it's worth: as  a user, there is nothing I hate
more the apps which obliterate the whole screen
before ~I~ decide this is OK. Whenewer this happens,
I think: What  bloody arrogance! Does he who programed
this thinks he is the only one in the world (on on my
freekin' desktop...)

In short, IMHO, it should NEVER be done.
cheers, TK