Re: [gthumb-list] Fwd: Delete key doesn't work as expected

Il 29/12/2011 18:24, Dr. Johannes Zellner ha scritto:
I found that in 2.13.2 the behaviour of the delete key was apparently
changed to not delete the file from disk any more.
The new behaviour makes gthumb for me pretty useless.
Is there a chance to get the old behaviour back in again or to make it
configurable?

the old behaviour was unexpected for some users and could bring to data loss, we could add control+canc to always delete from disk even when viewing a catalog.

- Paolo