Re: [gthumb-list] link from official site to gthumb/gnome page

Matthias Hawran ha scritto:
2009/12/16 Paolo Bacchilega <paolo bacchilega libero it>

Matthias Hawran ha scritto:

If http://live.gnome.org/gthumb becomes the official page I suggest we
maybe
should:
- have a link to it in http://projects.gnome.org/
- have a link to it in http://live.gnome.org/ModuleMaintenanceWorkspaces
- put a note on http://gthumb.sourceforge.net/ to redirect to it (saying
gthumb is moving to live.gnome.org)
- build subpages (http://live.gnome.org/gthumb/screenshots ...) to
migrate
the sourceforge pages
 like the http://live.gnome.org/Evince page for example
- the actual wiki page would be the developer (or participate...) page

What do you think ?
I would be willing to help out and do all these actions (the one I have
rights for) if it's ok with you guys.

yes please, I don't have much free time these days.

- Paolo

OK I did all the actions I had the rights for

The features and screenshots pages are simple copies of the sourceforge
pages.
They may need some update.

Still to be done (I don't have permissions):
- have a link to http://live.gnome.org/gthumb in http://projects.gnome.org/
I changed the index file but the site is not updated yet, I don't know why

- put a note on http://gthumb.sourceforge.net/ to redirect to it (saying
gthumb is moving to live.gnome.org)

the sourceforge page redirects to live.gnome.org now

Matthias

thanks.