Re: [gthumb-list] link from official site to gthumb/gnome page

Matthias Hawran ha scritto:
2009/12/15 Paolo Bacchilega <paolo bacchilega libero it>

actually I was thinking to make http://live.gnome.org/gthumb the default
web page, because I'm not using the sourceforge infrastructure anymore for
developing gthumb, so it makes more sense to move everything to gnome.org

Ok, sounds good to me, and it makes sense.

If we push this a step further, I noticed the gnome.org has the projects
page (http://projects.gnome.org/),
which looks like links to the official page of the gnome projects,
as http://live.gnome.org is the wiki section for gnome projects.

Some big projects have their own domain (gimp, gtk...)
Some have a project page and wiki page (cheese...)
Some project have their project page linked to the wiki page
(Accerciser<http://live.gnome.org/Accerciser>
, GCalctool <http://live.gnome.org/Gcalctool>)
Some link to external pages, etc

So their's no real rule actually...

If http://live.gnome.org/gthumb becomes the official page I suggest we maybe
should:
- have a link to it in http://projects.gnome.org/
- have a link to it in http://live.gnome.org/ModuleMaintenanceWorkspaces
- put a note on http://gthumb.sourceforge.net/ to redirect to it (saying
gthumb is moving to live.gnome.org)
- build subpages (http://live.gnome.org/gthumb/screenshots ...) to migrate
the sourceforge pages
  like the http://live.gnome.org/Evince page for example
- the actual wiki page would be the developer (or participate...) page

What do you think ?
I would be willing to help out and do all these actions (the one I have
rights for) if it's ok with you guys.

yes please, I don't have much free time these days.

- Paolo