Re: [gthumb-list] link from official site to gthumb/gnome page

Matthias Hawran ha scritto:
Hi,

I would suggest the official gthumb website (@ sourceforge)
to have a link to the gthumb/gnome page (http://live.gnome.org/gthumb)

I think we consider the gnome page to be the official developer entry
(with the mailing-list), right ?

Then this link would be in the sourceforge "feedback" page,
(or maybe renamed to "developer")

What do you think ?

actually I was thinking to make http://live.gnome.org/gthumb the default web page, because I'm not using the sourceforge infrastructure anymore for developing gthumb, so it makes more sense to move everything to gnome.org

My concern is the visibility of the gnome page.
I can't see it in a google search page...
whereas the official page gets the 1st rank (normal)

this can be fixed redirecting the sourceforge.net page to the gnome.org page

By the way I came across this blog post about the new ext branch with a
test of it !
Nice title :-)
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2009/11/new-gthumb-linux-plugins-f-spot-killer.html

Cheers,