Re: gnumeric natively on Mac OSX

There isn't anything that I recognize as a show stopper on that
list.  You can look around and see where we do special things
for Win32, keeping in mind that Win32 is much further away
from Linux than OSX is.   It's really not a lot of places.

There might be issues with case sensitivity of file names, but I
think we got away with largely ignoring the issue for Win32.

There might be issues with cut-and-paste, but the basics should
work with no effort.  We mostly paste text (including xml) and
images.

Morten

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Frédéric Parrenin