Re: gnumeric natively on Mac OSX

Actually the Mac OSX page of gtk+ is here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Projects/GTK+/OSX?action="">
There is a list of features which don't work well.
It would be interesting to know what could impact gnumeric in this list, before actually trying to do the port.

Best regards,

Frédéric

I think the basic principle is that you find a gtk3+ application
that compiles and run in the environment you want.

Once you have that going, Gnumeric isn't too hard: it's
basically just the libgsf, goffice, and gnumeric modules
on top of gtk+.

Morten