Chemical Functions

Regarding chemical functions:

[...]
As you seem to be a chemist, I'd like to know if you would like
chemistry related functions in gnumeric and which. Currently, I added a
gnumeric plugin to the GNOME Chemistry Utils
(http://gchemutils.nongnu.org) (development version only) with just one
function. Typing =molarmass("HCl") returns 34.4609 which should be
consistent with IUPAC atomic masses.

Regards,
Jean

I would suggest some Biochemistry functions - in line with translation:

Nucleotides => Aminoacids (1 letter / 3 letter code)

Though, to be honest, I never used something like this in a spreadsheet,
but no spreadsheet offered support for this in the first place.

It may be more useful in a text-editor, but then text-editors do
not have functions.

Sincerely,

Leonard