Re: gnumeric will not install

Hello Paul,

2010/4/10 <reiser paul gmail com>
Hi - I cannot seem to install gnumeric. Latest XCode has been installed, MacPorts installed, gnumeric downloaded, but when I type

sudo port install gnumeric

I get a page of output beginning with:

 sudo port install gnumeric
--->  Computing dependencies for gnumeric
--->  Building libxslt
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_textproc_libxslt/work/libxslt-1.1.26" && /usr/bin/make -j2 all " returned error 2
Command output:       _xsltSubtreeCheck in

etc.

Sorry, I saw this message too late... I think you have to post to the MacPorts mailingslist because this error is produced by libxslt or MacPorts itself.

Best regards,
Marc