Globally disable autocorrection of TWo Initial Capitals

Hello.. I enter many chemical formulas into Gnumeric, several of which (HCl, NH3, OMe(-)) have two initial
capitals. Is it possible to globally disable autocorrection of two initial capitals? Or do I have to go
through Tools>AutoCorrect>etc. for each new spreadsheet? Note that there are too many different molecules to
add an autocorrect exception for each. (I'd love to permanently disable all autocorrection/autoformatting,
but that's probably too much to ask.)

Thanks,

  Ben J.