Initiate project: US Federal tax form 1040

For a few years now I've been using gnumeric to do my taxes and have
developed a form into which one enters the numbers and formulas in other
cells which do the calculations.

This form isn't mathematically complex at all... simple arithmetic
really.  It's just time-consuming to type in all the text and
double-check the formulas.  There's no fancy print-out either; when I'm
done with the spreadsheet, I just copy the numbers from it onto the
paper tax form.  Still, it's a handy tool for doing taxes.  For Linux
folks there really isn't a better alternative... not that I know of
anyway (but maybe I'm just out of the loop).

So where should I put this project?  I know of sourceforge, but is there
a better place?

Thanks,
ken

--
Find research and analysis on US healthcare, health insurance,
and health policy at: <http://healthpolicydaily.blogspot.com/>