Re: installing gnumeric on OS X

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 11:29:34 -0500, David Romano wrote:
I'm worried that there may be other dependencies I don't have the software
to cover;

Indeed it's quite likely that your system is not set up to build GNOME
software from source.

does anybody have any advice on where to go from here?

Do you have a specific reason why you want to build gnumeric from source? If
not, you're probably a lot better off using a pre-built package from
        http://fink.sourceforge.net/

HTH,
Ray
--
Friends don't send friends HTML email
        Declan McCullagh on the "features" of Javascript in email,