Solver confusion in 1.5.2

Hi!

When I changed from 1.4.3 to 1.5.2 (win32), I notice that the gnumeric Solver isn’t working correctly
anymore. It’s confused about the constraint’s expression (I can see this thru “Program” Report, where the
objective function is correct, but the constraints are very crazy).  Now, all my models are “unbounded” to
gnumeric. In the old 1.4.3 everything was ok.

I am wondering if anyone has run with the same problem in Gnumeric or this is MY problem!

Thanks!

[]'s Afonso C Medina