Re: Printer fonts and screen fonts differ

We have a hack that should make texts that are all on one line on screen
also render as one line in print.

It just did not work, i.e., it was incorrectly implemented.

I fixed it up in cvs HEAD and the next 1.5.x release should do better.

Note, that without Pango support for this we cannot fix this in the general
case, but it is my hope that taking care of one-liners means that the
problem is small enough that most people will not notice.

Morten