Re: Problem with Excel import on ARM

+++ Wookey [04-05-13 19:00 +0100]:
+++ Morten Welinder [04-05-13 13:20 -0400]:

You can try adding printfs to the libgsf code to see if it gets there.
However, the msole_prop_parse assertions makes we want to know what
value G_BYTE_ORDER has on your system (and whether it is correct).

I was about to do that and then realised your point about the exact cpp
define name - it's almost certainly not 'ARM' so that bit of code isn't
being run (I expect). I manually defined ARM and am recompiling to test
now...

Wahey! Right - that was remarkably hard work. OK, so I can now importa a
trivial spreadsheet correctly.

Thanx all, especially Morten for prompt clues.

I'll test the definitive patch, work out one for saving, then put it in bugzilla.

Wookey