Re: libgsf 1.9.0

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 09:24:04AM -0400, G. Scott Lett wrote:
Jody,
This library looks like a real gem, and I can see that it would be
useful to the broad community.  Here are a few newbie questions:
1) Can you point to a web url that has more information, downloads, etc?
3) Is there documentation?
It's taken a while to get the gtk-doc build cleaned up and onto the
server but
    http://www.gnome.org/projects/libgsf

now has the current documentation build.  We've tried to ensure that
every method is documented, but looking at the web things look
sparse.  Clearly we need to be a tad more verbose.  However, there
are lots of examples available in the tests directory or with
applications like gnumeric.

downloads are in the standard place on
 http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/libgsf/1.9

2) Does this library have many dependencies with other libraries?
- glib
- libxml
- zlib