Format bug for right text alignment?

Gnumeric 1.2.8
FreeBSD 4.9
compiled with gcc-2.95.4
using Gnome 2.4.2

Hi:

 I wondered if anyone else was getting this bug in Gnumeric. When I set
the horizontal alignment to "right", then I get 4 spaces of indent even
though it says zero "0", in the indent spin box. I would like to know if
anyone else is having this problem.

Anyway to reproduce:

1) Type a text string that is wider than the cell. Use "This is a test
of right alignment".
2) Right click on the cell and select Format Cells->Alignment
3) Click the "Right" radio button.
4) The text is right aligned but it is indented (padded ?) about 4
spaces.
5) Click on the up arrow in the indent spin box to change from 0 to 1.
The indentation will now change from 4 spaces to 1 space.
6) Click on the down arrow to set it to 0 and the text is not padded by
any spaces.

If I try typing the indent spaces into the spin box, it won't accept
them. I suppose this is something I should not be doing?

--
                        Kind regards,
                        Jonathan