Re: new developer

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 15:15:00 +1000, Charles R. Twardy wrote:
Sorry to bother again. I'm still having problems compiling on debian sid.
They now appear to be related to the "apt-get" problem.

I'm having more luck with gnumeric HEAD than with RELEASE, so we'll talk
about that first.

For RELEASE, the easiest option is probably "apt-get build-dep gnumeric &&
apt-get source gnumeric && cd gnumeric-1.1.16 && debian/rules build".

Ray
--
FUD for dummies by example in 21 days Lesson 3: use braindead analogies.
"Open source raises various security issues. How many banks will tell you