Re: new developer

Thanks to all for the help. Last night JHM figured out that the problem is
that I'm on a PowerPC, and the debian builds of 1.1.16 have failed there
because of libgal.

In the meantime, Andreas' suggestions let me build HEAD from cvs (with cvs
of libgsf and cvs of gal). Is gal responsible for libgal2.0-1? If so,
since I've built it on powerpc, what can I do to fix the debian dists?

I've been poking around in the python plugin.  I'm happy for tips here on
what to read, or other examples people have written -- I'll even update
the README and improve the sample functions!!

-C

--
Charles R. Twardy, Res.Fellow,  Monash University, School of CSSE
ctwardy at alumni indiana edu   +61(3) 9905 5823 (w)  5146 (fax)